DESIGNER TOTE BAGS!!
Accent your formal show attire with one of our unique custom grooming totes!!
When Kaylee, my granddaughter, started riding lessons when she was 5 years old, I could not find a grooming tote I felt suited her cute personality. Wanting to do something extra special, I designed a bag that was attractive, yet functional. As others saw her bag, they like it and wanted one too. Kaylee said to me, “Nana, if we made these we could sell them and make money to buy a horse!” Well, who could resist her….so Nana B's Boutique was ‘born.' We are now going into our 6th year of business and we are proud to announce that Kaylee got her horse this past summer! Flicka is a delightful 9 y/o Thoroughbred/Welsh cross pony. She and Kaylee are doing wonders in the Hunter Jumper Friendship Series of shows. So what started out as a gift for my granddaughter has now grown into our family business of hand making quality totes. >From Equine to Canine, you will find something that will work perfectly for you!
- Each bag is made with nylon webbing and a marine vinyl bottom that resists water and moisture.
- Seams are triple stitched to provide strength and durability.
- Sides and bottom of the bag are reinforced with sturdy material to prevent collapse or sagging. Inside vinyl pockets are sized to hold all of your grooming accessories.
- Clear vinyl protects your custom design
- Add rhinestones, beaded trim or custom embroidery to personalize your unique bag.
At nanabsboutique.com YOU design your bag!
Choose from over 150 styles of fabric and leather, from retro western to sophisticated designer fashions, to coordinate with any of your show attire. Customize your tote with an assortment of beaded trim and rhinestones, making your bag a truly one-of-a-kind.
OTHER SUGGESTED USES: ringside tote, car caddy, gardening bag, pet care caddy, craft tote, gift bag, Child carry-all, bath/shower caddy, perfect for any team – design with your team logo, theme or colors!
Beccie Reilly Designer/owner Contacts: Email firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (503)939-4602